Saturday, April 30, 2022

Ruby's Rubbish

Several years ago I stumbled across a t-shirt brand called Ruby's Rubbish. I bought a shirt from them and quickly went back for more. I now have more shirts from them than I would like to publicly admit! 😆 I ask for them for pretty much every Christmas and Birthday. They have Christian, Southern, Holiday, Country, and Texas themed shirts. Here's just a sampling of my favorite shirts from them...











Tips for saving money with Ruby's Rubbish...

Check out their $15 shirt sale
Keep an eye out for buy 2 get 1 free sales
Take advantage of 3 for $30 sales

You could also do like me and ask for them for your birthday!

I only posted pictures of some of the shirts I have, but they carry more than just ladies shirts. They have both men's and kids shirts. They have candles, jewelry, and other things as well.

Ruby's Rubbish is a small business ran by two ladies in Texas. I like supporting small businesses when I can!

Go check them out and I am completely okay with you blaming me for your new addiction!



           

No comments: