Monday, April 25, 2022

Buy and Sell Used Clothing on Poshmark

The other day, I wrote about Kidizen, but today I'm going to tell you about the other second hand app I use for clothing. Kidizen is great for kids and they even have some stuff for moms. But, my 10, 13, & 14 year olds are all wearing adult shoes and my 14 year old is in men's clothing now. Kidizen isn't a big help for that.

We have been shopping on Poshmark for about the last year. We have bought clothes for everyone as they even have kids clothes. We have bought...

Cowboy Boots
Tennis Shoes
Steel Toe Boots
Rain Boots
Bras
Swim Suits
Work Shirts
T-shirts
Jeans
Shorts
Purses
Dresses
Skirts
Otter Box iPhone case


Sometimes sellers are inactive on the site and Poshmark has to refund you but I have never had a problem with them not refunding me. You can find out if the seller has been on the site recently by clicking their seller name (on the item page) and then clicking about at the top. 

I have not listed very much on Poshmark as I have Kidizen so I can't speak a lot to the selling side. But I have sold one strapless bra and got a sweet thank you note back from the person who bought it. I would be happy to sell more on Poshmark, I just haven't taken the time to do so since most of my items are kid and mom items. Kidizen has a nitch for those type of things.

If you are interested in trying them out, you can click my link below or on the side bar to save $10. Following my link will help support this blog by giving me $10 as well if you decide to purchase anything.



           

No comments: