Tuesday, May 10, 2022

Thrift Store Shopping Trip #2


For Mother's Day, my husband took me thrift store shopping because he knows I love doing that! We went on Monday so it wasn't as crowded. We went back to the used video game store from last week and got a few Beanie Babies and a Minecraft card game.



Then we checked out a few thrift stores including a few Goodwills. Honestly I can't remember what we got at which store so I will just list everything we got at all the rest of the stores all together.

We got some wiggle boards for $5 each which my wiggly kids were excited about. I will probably be using it some too for some exercise.


We got two hatchimals for $3 each and they both worked! My girl's were thrilled about that! We also got a pet carrier for $3 and a full tub of Perler beads (we have used most of ours) for $6.



My kids read a LOT of books so we grabbed a few more chapter books for my 10 & 13 year olds. Along with a book to read for school.




And finally my oldest child found some water effect LED speakers and an old looking barometer. He loves old looking stuff!



I encourage you to go check out your local thrift stores and see what you can find!

           

No comments: