Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Free Digital Scrapbooking Supplies

I have SO much to tell you guys! Seriously, I have ideas running through my head all day to write, but when I finally get to sit down and write them, I can't remember what they are!

Okay, first of all, I've found a LOT of digital scrapbooking stuff lately for FREE & really cheap (just price, NOT quality!)!!! And I found a free editing software that is pretty good. Not to say that one of the more popular softwares that you pay for wouldn't be better, but for free, it's pretty stinkin' good! The software is paint.net.

Now, to the scrapbook stuff sites...
Free Font Sites:
**Bonus Tip: At both of the Kevin and Amanda pages, along with the sugar frog fonts and abecedarienne pages, there is a button for downloading all the fonts at once. HUGE time saver!!!**

If you know of any I haven't added, PLEASE leave the link in a comment! Everyone loves free!

Ok, that's all for today. Hopefully I can get on some more soon and write some more! Have a great day!

No comments: