Monday, May 17, 2010

New Combined Blog Coming

I've been trying to figure out what to do with the two parts of the blog for some time now. I put all of the info on the parents & kids section and this part gets neglected. And there's a lot of stuff I want to write that doesn't quite have a place at either of the blogs. I have all these ideas during the day but when I sit down to post them, I can't figure out which place to do it. Most of the time, I end up posting nothing.

I have decided to merge the two blogs. This will become a mom blog about going green in many aspects of life while saving some green. It will contain the same info as before but it will all be in one place, along with other things that were not able to be included before. The one blog will carry the same name as this one, and will be hosted here at this address. Stay tuned for the revamp and more information. Thanks for sticking with me through the downtime.

No comments: