Thursday, July 30, 2009

Green Bag Lady Bags!

I got my Green Bag Lady bags two weeks ago tomorrow! They got here pretty quick and we've been using them for every shopping trip instead of plastic. It's been nice! I haven't gotten any pics taken yet, but as soon as I do, I'll post them here. I also made one myself from her pattern. For anyone who hasn't used reusable bags before, they hold a LOT! At least two plastic bags worth! And the cashiers seem to fill them to the brim vs. just halfway full with plastic since they are much stronger.

If you are handy at all with a sewing machine, definitely try out their pattern. It's really easy! There are also videos of her making them to help the visual people a little.

I'll let you know when they are doing another freebie and keep an eye out here for a freebie as well. As soon as I get my bags made and have some extra fabric to work with I plan on doing a freebie of my own!

No comments: